Its an honor to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. This award is in recognition of blogs that share positivity in the blogging community. A big thank you to my nominator blog friends, Michael and Jacqueline. Please check out their blogs for a little bit of sunshine:) Michael’s Origins and A Cooking Pot and Twisted Tales.
1) Thank the person/people who nominated you
2) Answer the eleven questions from your nominator(s), in this case In this case I’ve selected a mix between the two nominations.
3) Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions to answer.
1.Do you volunteer with any charity or non-profit?
Currently, I am on the board as the treasurer for our local youth football program. I am a Brownie Girl-Scout Co-Leader. I volunteer at my children’s school and my daughters dance studio:)
2. Any best friends?
Many, I love each of them for what only they can bring to the friendship. Each of them are the best for that 🙂
3. What is your biggest fear?
Even though I know this life is temporary and I know we all meet on the other side, my biggest fear is losing someone I love before their time, or at least what we perceive as early.
4. Where is that one place in the World you wish you lived in?
Exactly where I am. I used to think this was the last place I would live when I was growing up, but now I appreciate it. Even if I had the means to live anywhere I would maintain my home base here, but I would get a second residence in Hawaii, probably Maui.
5. Who has most influenced your life?
My dad. He’s gone now, and it was only after he passed away that I really began to reflect on the impact and influence he had in my life. I suppose that is how it is with many of those closest to us. We only realize certain things after they are gone. It is a form of them still being with us even though they are physically gone.
6. Who is your favorite author?
Martha Beck. I love her witty intelligence and advice.
7. What is the one career you would love to enter?
Television Production – see question number 10 for the long answer.
8. What is your favorite temperature?
75 with no wind is just right for me.
9. Introvert or Extrovert?
I never could quite put my finger on that one until testing revealed that I am exactly 50/50. Totally makes sense now!
10. What about yourself would you change if you could?
I would have a naturally beautiful clear complexion all the time, no need for beauty treatments.
11. Why do you blog?
Interesting you should ask. I blogged about that very question. You can read about it here in Truth be Told: Why I Blog.